DOM CLT Cleats
- DOM-CLT and DOM-PCLT for use with DOMJ & DOMH 20 gauge flanges for airtight duct connections.
- DOM-CLT and TDF-CLT are manufactured from 20 gauge galvanized steel 6” pieces.
- DOM-PCLT AND TDF-PCLT are extruded .070” PVC and designed for breakaway connection needs.
TDC and TDF Cleats
- TDF-CLT is used with TDF connection.
- TDC-CLT is used with TDC connection.
- TDC/TDF-2230 is 22 gauge steel formed into lengths of 30” long and divided into five 6” cleats that are partially cut through allowing them to be easily separated into 6” pieces.
Quad Cleat & Quad Cleat Plus
Quad Cleats and the Quad Cleat Plus are compatible with Dyn-O-Mate® J, Ductmate™ 35, CL Ward™ J, Ward Industries™ J, Hardcast™ flanges, TDC, TDF and TDX Connections. Making it necessary to stock only one cleat.
▪ QXCLT20-125 is manufactured from 20 ga galvanized steel
▪ DOMQCLT, HDQC-PLUS are manufactured from 22 ga galvanized steel
▪ The Heavy Duty Quad Cleat Plus is designed specifically for high pressure, heavy duty transverse duct.
▪ Both the Quad Cleat and Quad Cleat Plus incorporate embossed “darts” which help the cleat lock firmly onto the flange.
PVC Quad Cleat
PVC Quad Cleats are compatible with Dyn-O-Mate® J, Ductmate™ 35, CL Ward™ J, Ward Industries™ J, Hardcast™ flanges, TDC, TDF and TDX Connections and most competitive Flanges on. Making it necessary to stock only one cleat.
- Cleat is Duro Dyne yellow in color
- UL 94 -VO
- PVC Material is compliant to ASTM D1784