VANE AND RAIL
Hollow Turning Vane and Vane Rail are designed to redirect the air through elbows and tees in the ductwork without significant loss of air pressure. Assembled Vane and Rail minimizes turbulence in the ductwork.
- The Vane Rail has self aligning tabs for easy vane installation.
- 2″ Turning Vane are manufactured from 26-gauge galvanized steel.
- 4″ Turning Vane are manufactured from 24-gauge galvanized steel.
- 2″ and 4″ Vane Rail are manufactured from 24 or 22-gauge galvanized steel.
SMACNA Standards for Vane and Rail
The Duro Dyne Vane Dimpler hand tool is a fast easy way to secure vanes to rail.
- Replaces tack welding, chiseling, or other awkward and time consuming methods.
- The Vane Dimpler can be used on the vane before or after placement on the rail. Either way, its locked tight!
- No other tools or welding equipment necessary.
The ASVC2 2″ Hollow Vane Cutter is a pneumatically powered cutting mechanism that offers a convenient and safe way to cut 2″ double wall vane. The ASVC2 has a small footprint yet allows for large lengths of up to 10ft vane to be cut. It uses a 110 volt power source and a 70 PSI air input so it is easily placed anywhere in a shop.